Where to Stay
We have reserved room block rates for both event locations for anyone who wants to stay the night at the hotel after the celebrations.
All room rates are available through the weekend so choose the hotel that is convenient for you.
Please make sure to ask for the Tseitlin/Bhatt room rate or click the 'Reserve Now 'button to go directly to the reservation link.
The wedding day festivities will be held in downtown Chicago at the InterContinental Chicago on the beautiful Magnificent Mile. Guests wanting to stay the night can take advantage of the weekend rate of $159 plus tax. Please call Melissa with any booking issues: (312) 321-8776
Cut Off date to reserve with block rate: 4/17/19
Additional options for hotels in Chicago within a 6 minute walk to the Wedding Venue
Around Town Favorites
Breakfast / Brunch
- Jam Restaurant
- Goddess and The Baker
- Original Pancake House - possibly Sameer's favorite just for the banana pancakes with tropical sauce
- Kanela Breakfast Club
Lunch / Dinner
- Oysy Sushi - our first date and fav martini spot - 1st stop on our engagement night
- Quartino Pizzeria and Wine Bar - Who doesn't love Italian Tapas?
- Orso's Italian
See the Sights
- Navy Pier - 20 minute walk from InterContinental
- Lincoln Park Zoo - our favorite summer time stroll
- Do a scavenger hunt while seeing the iconic sights of Chicago
- Take in the city from a different view by taking the Architecture tour - Anna's favorite
- Take the water taxi to Chinatown or Navy Pier (weather permitting)
- Grab a cocktail at the Signature Lounge